All deposits are non-refundable, Package only Tournament; please call for airfare and other inquiries
I hereby give permission for child/team to participate in the 31st Limerick Cup and agree to comply with all of its rules and regulations. I hereby remove the staff and management of Montco Select, LLC and University of Limerick Ireland from any liability for injuries incurred during my child/team participation in this soccer tournament.
CODE OF CONDUCT AGREEMENT
LIMERICK CUP 2020
- Positive behavior is a key expectation for youth and adults participating in this competitive soccer event. Positive behavior reflects trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring and citizenship. Participants are expected to fully participate, follow all program guidelines and behave appropriately to ensure a high-quality learning experience and ensure the safety of all participants.
- Theft, vandalism, the use of illegal drugs and alcohol, leaving the program premises or boundaries (except for trips arranged as part of the event) and other such offenses are strictly prohibited. Anyone involved with these offenses will immediately be sent home at his or her own expense. Those engaged in illegal activities will be turned over to the proper authorities. Repair costs for damages incurred to property will be billed to those responsible.
- You may be sent home for inappropriate sexual behavior and behavior that violates the rights of others, particularly when the behavior is disrespectful as regards a person’s gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability or appearance. You may not tease, hurt or bully anyone, or use language, gestures or actions that will hurt others. Disciplinary action will vary based on the degree of the offense and will be determined by the event staff in charge.
- Housing/sleeping areas are set up as all female and all male. Participants are not permitted in the housing/sleeping areas assigned to members of the opposite sex.
- Participants are responsible for their own belongings. Valuables, such as expensive jewelry and electronic devices, should be left at home. Neither University of Limerick nor Montco Select, LLC. will not be responsible for any lost or missing items.
- Participants should dress casually, but neatly and appropriately, for the event. All participants are expected to:
- Observe the 11:15 p.m. curfew. At 11:15 p.m. all participants must be in their assigned rooms for the night.
- Quiet hours are from 11:15 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. Everyone is to be in his or her own assigned room during these hours.
- Chaperones are responsible for enforcing the rules as stated. Violators who are asked to leave will be sent home at their own expense. These rules are not subject to interpretation and each event participant is expected to follow them without exception. Our primary consideration is to provide a safe, secure environment for all participants.
In submitting this form you have read and understand the policy statement and agree to be held to its terms.